Hi guys! Today’s video is a really special and I don’t know why I took so long to make it, as I love music and playing the guitar, so I thought of making a classic guitar as a first guitar tutorial, hope you like it.
I know it doesn’t have any strings, but planning to make that happen at another tutorial! X
Materials used in this video:
– Polymer clay in: ecru, raw sienna (Premo)
– FIMO liquid (liquid polymer clay)
– 1 silver plated headpin, 1 silver plated screw bail.
– Nail art piercing drill.
– Soft pastels in shades of brown.
– Acrylic paint in: brown, black.
Where else to find me:
✿ Etsy Shop:
Music: “Matiere Noire Vibrante” by Dan O’Connor (www.danosongs.com) License: